Kingdom Foods operates with these guiding principles that guide each of our business interactions. These are Kingdom Foods’ core values.
- Transparency: We aspire to be open and show good faith in all our operations.
- Dedication: A partner is only as good as the amount of effort they put in a relationship. Supplier or customer, rest assured we will never take that bond for granted.
- Trust: Our clients always expect us to make decisions that are in their best interest. That level of trust has been forged over a long time of business excellence.
- Family: We aim to build relationships within the community that will stand the test of time. We aim to create a happy workplace environment where our employees thrive and a community that all our stakeholder want to be part of.
Each employee of Kingdom Foods needs to adhere to the following code of conduct
- Always maintain a customer-oriented perspective. Act in the customers best interest.
- All employees must show gratitude towards the society that we operate within and must never betray their trust.
- Always show foresight and proactiveness by anticipating challenges and handling them accordingly.
- Always challenge ourselves and never allow complacency within the workplace.
- Always build on and grow relationships ad teamwork both at the workplace and with the community.