Since our inception, we have strived to carry out our operations with good and responsible business ethics. Our aim is to always have sustainability of both the organization and the environment we operate within at the heart of whatever we do.
Integrity is woven into the fabric of our business. We do believe that it is our social responsibility to do business the right way. In line with this principle, we came up with seven pillars at the center of our sustainability and responsible business program:
- Animal Care: Our animal care management program was set up to ensure the proper and humane care of animals at every stage of their lives. After all, we understand that a healthy animal provides healthy food.
- Environmental Care: This program was set up to ensure that we reduce our environmental footprint as much as possible. It focuses on responsible waste disposal, energy and water management, land management practices and farm chemical management.
- Helping the community: Through various community outreach programs, we endeavor to ensure the consistent growth and development of the community.
- Food Safety and Quality: We focus on the production of nutritious, high quality and safe food for our clients. This is achieved through research and development and a highly rigorous quality assurance process.
- Human Rights: We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees and the community. Our aspiration is to create a fair and ethical work environment where every employee feels valued and appreciated.
- Value Creation: Through our sustainability program, we aim to improve the company’s performance and build stronger relationships with our stakeholders.
- Financial Responsibility: Accountability within our company is paramount to our success. We have thereby set up steps to ensure that each cent within the business is accounted for. Internal audits make sure that our accounts remain clean. Here at Kingdom Foods, you can be sure that every cent we spend is done so to bring maximum value to the company.